We live in exciting times. Visionary Render 2 is coming. We will be launching it at Hannover Fair this April.
We aren’t going to tell you all the details about what new functionality is in this market-leading VR for engineering software. Not yet.
But we won’t be able to stop ourselves soon, so check back shortly to see and learn more.
We believe that Visionary Render 2 has the potential to become THE software for Industry 4.0. This is because, as well as all the power to work in Virtual Reality in real time, collaboratively on massive models, our new version features a whole host of features which together add up to a powerful tool that enables continuous creation capable of utterly revolutionising the engineering workflow.
Our beta testers report a universal thumbs up for Visionary Render 2, because while the accessibility, controllability and searchability have all taken a leap into the future, it continues to do all the things our loyal customer base relies on it to do:
- Collaborate in real-time in VR
- Rapid loading and rendering of 3D data from a wide variety of sources
- Maintaining the model’s structure
- Maintaining the original CAD hierarchy
- Maintaining the naming conventions and the meta data
Visionary Render has been designed to foster working alone, in small groups, or collaborating with distant colleagues in a common virtual environment. Its adaptability as a rapid, decision making platform means that performing detailed design reviews, rehearsing in-depth training tasks, validating maintenance procedures or verifying assembly and manufacturing processes become enterprise wide.
Put simply, Visionary Render enhances working practices and builds on investments already made in digital design assets and people.
Key Benefits of Visionary Render
- Interactive and immersive capability enhances understanding
- Unique 3D semi-transparent User Interface reinforces the 3D
- Plug-and-play interface for the new generation of consumer HMDs
- Handle and manage huge and complex CAD data sources seamlessly
- Collaborate in a single VR environment – Globally
- Cluster aware for increased performance
- Collision detection for the entire model enhances realism and improves understanding
“We’ve put all our Virtual Reality know-how into Visionary Render. It’s a system that can cope with the most complex data and render it in 3D stereo, then adds tracking for human-in-the-loop immersion and networking for interactive, multi-disciplinary design reviews or training exercises.”
Andrew Connell, technical director, Virtalis.
Taking data to the next level with @geovisionary! https://t.co/15NRTt8sjD
Using Virtalis' powerful Visionary Render #visualisation software, teams can practice, interact & make informed dec… https://t.co/VzkqPxgw6r
Virtalis' Visionary Render software helped #CaleyOceanSystems to design, validate & train clients on how to operate… https://t.co/4f2mrTc6Zg
"3D visualisation with a stereoscopic display helps researchers to better understand complex data." Virtalis Refre… https://t.co/zhx9cxjFDq
Virtalis has worked with Stephen Longley MIAM TMIET @SOU_Airport to develop a proof-of-concept #VirtualDigitalTwin… https://t.co/VeFTDbwT2G
Sarah Cockburn-Price Virtalis PR
on +44 (0) 1282 email@example.com