Detailed information for each importer plugin and file type can be found in the table below.
- Analytical (BREP): The complete topological and geometric definition of the model is read from the importer. The data are represented as different nodes under the visionary render model node. It only has an informative role in the scene and is not affecting the visualisation of the data or the resolution of the scene.
- Textures (Tex): Material textures support
- Sequences (Seq): Keyframed animation sequences stored in the file
- PMI: Product Manufacturing Information semantics or visual form
- Simplified Representations(Views): Importer supports simplified representations import through the support of the Views. Each view includes visibility rules for nodes in the scene along with a camera location to set the view point for the view.