In order to connect you with the most relevant group of like-minded experts, please let us know which group you belong to by selecting an option on the form.
Participants will be broken into three core communities:
- Virtalis Customers
- Virtalis Partners
- VR/XR Experts
We expect to start with the following working groups where members can share ideas and experiences, discuss best practices and learn from others. As a working group expert, you will be profiled on our different channels. This is a great networking exercise, so please let us know which group(s) you’d like to join on the form.
At this moment we have received interest in the following working groups:
Product Working Groups
- Virtalis Reach Best Practice Working Group - Connect & share knowledge, learnings, understand new functionalities, etc. (Customer only)
- Virtalis Visionary Render Working Group – Connect & share knowledge, learnings, understand new functionalities, etc. (Customer only)
- PLM Working Group - Share knowledge on primary platforms, integrations, project guidance and learn how to maximise value
Thought Leadership Working Groups
- Collaborative XR Working Group – Explore the value of XR collaboration for complex product environments & concurrent engineering
- XR State of Technology Working Group – A close eye on the tech players, landscape, trends and developments
- XR Enterprise Adoption Working Group - Develop guidance, best practices, toolkits to accelerate the adoption of XR throughout the organisation
Do you have another working group topic you’d like to discuss? We welcome all suggestions, please add to the comments box provided.