The customer success team ensures our customers are getting the fastest return on their investment. As a Technical Consultant at Virtalis, you will be able to confidently analyse and interpret business processes for different customers and translate them to scalable technical solutions. Customers will look to you to integrate our solutions with their data and systems, and for technical guidance and advice on optimising their product usage. Collaborating with Virtalis and customer teams to successfully deliver critical projects will be second nature to you.
In this role, you will
- Successfully implement integrations and customisations in projects with new and existing customers.
- You are an expert of VR software and customised solutions, demonstrated by your ability to write scripts and create plugins on top of APIs.
- Provide training to our customers to use our solutions specifically tailored to their needs and use cases.
- Contribute to customer-facing technical discussions, gathering client requirements and mapping them into an aligned solution.
- Document the customer's integration requirements and translate details between the business and technical audience.
- Work directly with customer's business and technical contacts, as well as customer success, during all phases of project lifecycle.
- When needed, you do not hesitate to reach out and find the right people in the organisation to help in R&D, pre-sales or any other part of the organisation.
- You will act as voice for the customer to provide input for (technical) product feedback and improvements to the R&D team.
- You have a solid understanding of how Virtalis solutions are used by our customers and customer implementations.
- You are willing to travel to customer sites in the UK, Europe and U.S.
What we're looking for
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Lua or alike
- You have experience with Web Services, RESTful APIs
- You have experience with data and systems integration
- You are familiar with a source control system such as SVN and/or Git
- At least 2 years of experience with technical implementation projects
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills
- Interested, or experienced, in an agile way of working
- A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Additionally, these are a plus
- Experienced user of VR and AR devices with a good understanding of how these are used in customer processes
- Experience with engineering and industrial manufacturing data formats (CAD, PLM, MES, …).
- Experienced in structured programming language such as C# or C++
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics, VR, AR
- Experience with PLM products, such as Siemens Teamcenter or PTC Windchill
- Experience with IIoT platforms, such as Siemens Mindsphere, PTC Thingworx, Azure IoT or AWS IoT
- Experience with SaaS products
- You are familiar with containerisation technologies such as Docker
- Experience with (big) data solutions and transformations
- Experienced in cloud platforms, such as AWS or Azure
Working with us
Want to be a part of a small and close-knit, high-performing team? At Virtalis, we provide opportunities for continuous learning and self-development in a high-tech environment. We are constantly pushing the envelope in the engineering world to become more diverse. We offer a competitive package, which includes flexible working arrangements and plenty of additional perks as part of the Virtalis community.
Virtalis is changing the way enterprises run their businesses and how they collaborate with customers and suppliers. Our VR/AR software accelerates the whole product lifecycle, from initial design and engineering to training and up to maintaining and servicing products. Everyday we are pushing the boundaries to create more value for our customers.
We're looking for people who not only want to build a great product, but also want to contribute to a close-knit team.
Diversity and inclusion
At Virtalis we place focus on kindness, support and self-learning. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that nurtures and empowers our employees. We’re excited by what different backgrounds, experiences and abilities can bring to the Virtalis team, and we encourage anyone interested in this role to apply.
If you require any assistance during the application process, such as accommodating a disability or familial circumstances, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
We can’t wait to hear from you!