As a C# developer at Virtalis you will be working within an agile team to design, build and deliver software. Your work will directly contribute to the immense value our customers get from using our products.
In this role, you will
- Develop scalable, cloud-ready backend services in close collaboration with your team members
- Implement APIs and services for consumption by other product components and used by customers, partners and community developers to customize (customer) implementations
- Contribute to refinement and estimation of work to deliver value to users
- Design and implement unit and integration tests to verify and sustain the product quality
- Ensure knowledge is shared within the dev team and with other stakeholders by writing and maintaining developer documentation and participating in knowledge-sharing sessions and sprint demos
- Participate in collaborative development such as peer reviewing, pairing and swarming
- Collaborate to integrate components, for example output from other teams, third party libraries or solutions
- Develop a good understanding of our domain and the problems that we solve for our customers
What we are looking for
- Experience programming in C# and with the .NET technology stack (.NET Core) for Web Services / RESTful APIs
- Experience working on large multi-faceted products
- Experience with other programming languages and able to pick up new ones quickly & effectively
- Experience working in agile teams (we use Scrum), TDD & CI
- A team player, eager to invest in personal and team growth
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Additionally, these are a plus
- Experience with engineering and industrial manufacturing data formats (CAD, PLM, MES, etc.)
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics, VR and AR
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with (big) data solutions and transformations
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
Working with us
Want to be a part of a small and close-knit, high-performing team? At Virtalis, we provide opportunities for continuous learning and self-development in a high-tech environment. We are constantly pushing the envelope in the engineering world to become more diverse. We offer a competitive package, which includes flexible working arrangements and plenty of additional perks as part of the Virtalis community.
Virtalis is changing the way enterprises run their businesses and how they collaborate with customers and suppliers. Our VR/AR software accelerates the whole product lifecycle, from initial design and engineering to training and up to maintaining and servicing products. Everyday we are pushing the boundaries to create more value for our customers.
We're looking for people who not only want to build a great product, but also want to contribute to a close-knit team.
Diversity and inclusion
At Virtalis we place focus on kindness, support and self-learning. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that nurtures and empowers our employees. We’re excited by what different backgrounds, experiences and abilities can bring to the Virtalis team, and we encourage anyone interested in this role to apply.
If you require any assistance during the application process, such as accommodating a disability or familial circumstances, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
We can’t wait to hear from you!